PROGRAM IECS 2017 - Student Section (.pdf)
This year’s edition of the International Economic Conference of Sibiu - IECS 2017- Student Section, organized by the Faculty of Economic Sciences, focuses on celebrating 60 years since the signing of the Treaty of Rome and is entitled "60's Rise Of Modern Europe". The event will take place during 9-10 of May 2017, in Păltiniș, Sibiu.
Students can participate with a:
Papers will be written and presented in English and must comply with the provided guidelines. They will be sent to the address: email@example.com until
All accepted papers will be published in Revista Studenților Economiști Sibieni with ISSN 1584-4366.
23.04.2017 2.05.2017. As regards to paper content, we recommend to ask your professors / coordinator for advice.
The posters will be written in English and must comply with the provided guidelines. They will be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org until
Students will also deliver a short presentation about their poster (maximum 10 minutes).
30.04.2017 2.05.2017. The organising committee will print and post them in the faculty lobby and on the official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ulbs.fse).
Both papers and posters will be presented on Tuesday, 9th of May 2017.
No participation fee
. Participants will get the program and a certificate of participation.
Both papers and posters will cover one of the following topics:
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
- format: Microsoft Office Word
- page formatting: A4, margins: 2,5 cm left, 2 cm for the rest
- paper title: Times New Roman, 11, bold, central
- details about the author(s) (first name, last name, university, faculty, speciality, year, email address): Times New Roman, 11, bold and italic, aligned on the right, 2 lines from the title
- abstract: maximum 2000 de characters, Times New Roman, 10, 2 lines from the authors’ names
- keywords: 3-5 words, Times New Roman, 10, 1 one row from abstract
- body: Times New Roman, 11, single, justify
- bibliography: at the end of the paper, Times New Roman, 11, in alphabetical order according to authors’ name
- maximum 3 co-authors per paper
The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding publication.
- format: PDF
- page setup: width: 42 cm; height: 59,4 cm; orientations: slides: portrait
- text: minimum 24pt
- title of the poster
- short presentation (max 400 words) in English
- details about the author(s): first name, last name, email address, phone number
- maximum 4 persons per poster
Details about how to create a quality poster can be found here:
Lect. Lia Baltador, Ph.D.
Prof. Wim Buekens, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. Ghanna Kharlamova, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. Silvia Mărginean, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. Ramona Orăștean, Ph.D.
Lect. Camelia Budac, Ph.D.
Lect. Eduard Stoica, Ph.D.
Lect. Renate Bratu, Ph.D.
Assist. Alma Pentescu, Ph.D.
Mihai Gabriel Cristian